Next week Nate is taking off class/work for two days and we are driving 5 minutes to a popular “getaway” we were finally able to make reservations at.
Last time I was able to book one of these overnighters was exactly 20 months ago...to the day.
We found a babysitter for Kendyl. I'm so excited, that I might start packing soon.
Not that I need to bring much—they provide breakfast in bed (heck even lunch and dinner), all the beverages you’d like, and supply everyone who comes to stay with an attractive little “robe”.
The amenities are great. You get everything from TV to extra blankets on request. There’s even a spa.
The service is usually fantastic. All you have to do is press a button and someone is there within seconds.
The privacy—well let’s just say its like nowhere else you’ll ever stay.
And the room looks something like this.
My "suite" at the Labor and Delivery
That’s right. I’m getting induced Monday at 7:00am. Wish me luck!!
P.S. I'm super nervous.


3 comments:
Liesel. You are totally hilarious. I was thinking, "Wow, this place sounds great! I wonder if there is something like that around here?"(There is, about two blocks from my apt.) I was also thinking, "She is crazy for planning something like that right before her baby is due! How stressful!" I don't think I caught on until I read the part about the adjustable bed and room service at the press of a button. Sheesh.;)
I hope everything is okay! Good luck, I'm anxious to hear how things go, and I'm excited to see pictures of your new little girl!
I thought you were being serious for a minute! And then I saw the picture. So funny!
Good luck with the induction! I can't wait to see pictures of your newest little girl!
so funny!
i really thought you were planning a little vacation before your baby! good luck on monday! (hope you sleep on sunday!)
Post a Comment