Thursday, October 28, 2010

More pictures...

I love this picture!

Josie on the way out of the hospital. Her legs are all scrunched up by the zipper. And her arms barely make it in the sleeves.

Kendyl on the way out of the hospital...in the exact same size outfit.

 Josie all strapped up. Had a hard time figuring out how to strap in something that small.

Josie

Compared to Kendyl

Our two kids!
 Both very different, but both so cute!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, Liesel, I LOVE this!!! Thank you so much for sharing! I can't believe how tiny baby Josie is!

Heather said...

Oh she is so sweet! I can't wait to meet her in person! Good job momma! (And daddy too!)

Marissa Albrecht said...

awww! she's so little. just make sure kendyl doesn't play with Josie the same way she plays with other kids on the playground....tell Josie to skype me!

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

I can already see the similarities in the two girls! So cute.