Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Morning

Today Kendyl and I went to the mall to sneak a peek at Nathan laboring in his lovely kiosk at the mall.
Oh the thrills of minimum wage jobs to pay some of the bills in grad school. 
He wasn't too happy with me taking pics of him.
Kendyl and I spent the morning window shopping (me at Old Navy and her at the pet store), hanging out in the mall's play place, and riding in the toys that cost a dollar to make them bounce up and down (luckily she doesn't care that her mom doesn't have a dollar and is perfectly content to sit in a stationary ice cream truck).

I think it was love at first sight.
She's totally never driving alone with a boy. 

Come on Kendyl. Hands at 10 and 2.

3 comments:

Melody said...

She is adorable! And look at her hair! It's getting so long!

alli taggart said...

oh she's so cute! I laughed out loud when she kissed her passenger.

Karen said...

Gramma will come and pop in some quarters for her, if Mommy won't!