well we had a pretty sweet trip to the Vashers this year
(CA was a balmy 75 degrees)

and Kendyl had a pretty sweet 1st Christmas
**pick one up at a store near you**
Kendyl might be an all-American girl but countless people in the past few weeks have commented on how cute our little boy is. I think it's pretty funny that even immersed in pink and purple, that little blue flower or green heart on a outfit really gets people. Or maybe it's her lack of hair. I guess this just means that someday Kendyl's little brother can wear her hand-me-downs (as long as they have a blue flower on it of course).
Although she does look pretty boyish while playing darts with her dad.

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
and a Happy New Year!

7 comments:
Thanks for coming for Christmas. We loved having you here. Kendyl is so darn cute and I love the AMerical girl picture...
where can i find a kendyl doll?
The comments never end...someone at church today said Nate's baby is so cute...He just has such an adorable face. I said, yes she does. The person said, I thought he had a boy! I said...yes you are right, we just put him in a red dress and tights for fun!
"Bertho" might be in order?!...darn cute kid. Glad I can claim relation status. PS- I need my parking thing from your car.
We are glad you guys had a great Christmas. Don't let the boy comments get you down. Someone once asked if Luke was a girl or a boy, so I never put him in that outfit he was wearing again! I think Kendyl is adorable.
Hey Vashers its the Cooks! Greenbrier forever lol! You're baby is cute! We should line her up with David!
Hey Liesel!! You have such a beautiful family! Congrats on having a baby girl (i'm a little late with the news...haha) I hope you're doing well! :)
I'd love to invite you to read our family blog too but I'm not sure how to email that to you...
Post a Comment